Please click here for our school uniform supplier
All students are expected to wear the following uniform:
- Black blazer with blue lining only available from School Shop
- Tailored, smart trousers. NO jeans, chinos, tracksuit bottoms, or lycra jeggings/leggings
- Formal white shirt with a collar (long or short sleeves)
- No skirts above the knee, mini skirts, lycra or elasticated skirts
- The school tie for the appropriate year group
- Completely black sensible shoes only
- No trainers, canvas pumps, sandals or boots
- Cardigan/Jumper: Optional: Black school cardigan/jumper embroidered with the school logo (to wear under blazer)
Physical Education (PE) kit:
- Black plain shorts or black plain tracksuit bottoms.
- School PE top.
- Trainers that have anti-scuff soles and football boots if required.
- Trainers must be sensible and not canvas pumps.
Please note students arriving in incorrect uniform will be offered alternative clothing from our uniform loan department or will be placed in internal exclusion until the matter is resolved.
During inclement weather students are welcome to wear more suitable footwear on their journey to school provided they place the footwear in their locker on arrival and swap into their black shoes before starting lessons. Similarly outdoor coats must be removed on entering school and placed in lockers.
ONLY natural make-up is acceptable
Natural hair colour. No bright or extreme hair colours or styles will be accepted.
One ring; one pair of stud earrings (which must be removed for PE); one watch.